|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, A Place of Safety | Chapter 9, Tellings of the Wheel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the people in the village think is responsible for the Trolloc attack?
(b) The dark rider.
2. What is different about the Dragon who is creating war in the land?
(a) He is of the dark side.
(b) He has aligned with the Aes Sedais.
(c) He can use the One Power.
(d) He was once a peasant.
3. Where do the male councilmen meet before the Festival?
(a) The tavern.
(b) The barn.
(c) The general store.
(d) The Inn.
4. Why does Tam think Two Rivers is safe from the war?
(a) They have no precious resources.
(b) It is very isolated.
(c) They have always been peaceful.
(d) It is far from the war path.
5. What does Tam take to the festival every year?
(a) Medicinal herbs.
(b) Knitted scarves.
(d) Apple Brandy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys notice watching them when they have finished unloading the cider?
2. What is the name of Lews' dead wife?
3. What does Tam do while Rand is taking him to the village after the Trolloc attack?
4. Who fights off the Trollocs in the village?
5. What does Rand make for Tam after the Trolloc attack?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)