|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, A Place of Safety | Chapter 9, Tellings of the Wheel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the Dragon who is creating war in the land?
(a) He was once a peasant.
(b) He can use the One Power.
(c) He has aligned with the Aes Sedais.
(d) He is of the dark side.
2. Who does Elan Morin say killed all of Lews' family?
(a) The Shadow King.
(b) The Aies Sedai.
(c) The Dark Lord.
3. What does Tam carry with him while he does his chores back at the farm?
(a) His hunting knife.
(b) A spear.
(c) A camouflage cloak.
(d) His bow and arrow.
4. What is the first sign to Rand, in the forest, that he is nearing the village?
(a) He smells smoke.
(b) He sees lights.
(c) He hears laughter.
(d) He notices the path sloping downward.
5. Who do the people in the village think is responsible for the Trolloc attack?
(a) The dark rider.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tam think Two Rivers is safe from the war?
2. What does Rand make for Tam after the Trolloc attack?
3. What physical feature has Rand always been teased about?
4. What do the boys notice watching them when they have finished unloading the cider?
5. Who fights off the Trollocs in the village?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)