|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, A Place of Safety | Chapter 9, Tellings of the Wheel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is etched on Tam's sword?
(a) A heron.
(c) An eagle.
(d) Ancient script.
2. What is different about the Dragon who is creating war in the land?
(a) He is of the dark side.
(b) He has aligned with the Aes Sedais.
(c) He was once a peasant.
(d) He can use the One Power.
3. Where does Rand plan to take Tam after the Trolloc attack?
(a) Emond's Field.
(b) Twin rivers.
(c) Moiraine's lodgings.
(d) Perrin's house.
4. Where do the male councilmen meet before the Festival?
(a) The Inn.
(b) The barn.
(c) The tavern.
(d) The general store.
5. What is Padan Fain's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tam think Two Rivers is safe from the war?
2. Who does Elan Morin say killed all of Lews' family?
3. Who fights off the Trollocs in the village?
4. What does Wit Congar complain about when Rand gets to the village?
5. What is the name of the Gleeman?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)