|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 48, The Blight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lan teach the boys to do on their journey?
(a) Use their wepons.
(b) Ride without getting fatigued.
(c) Read the messages in the wind.
(d) Reassure their horses.
2. What does Lan tell rand about Tam's sword?
(a) It has the mark of an expert swordsman.
(b) It is the finest sword he has ever seen.
(c) It looks like it was stolen.
(d) It has a royal crest on it.
3. Where do the male councilmen meet before the Festival?
(a) The general store.
(b) The barn.
(c) The Inn.
(d) The tavern.
4. What does Tam do while Rand is taking him to the village after the Trolloc attack?
(a) Counts the paces he makes.
(b) Hums to himself.
(c) Mumbles incoherently.
(d) Screams in pain.
5. What is different about the Dragon who is creating war in the land?
(a) He has aligned with the Aes Sedais.
(b) He can use the One Power.
(c) He was once a peasant.
(d) He is of the dark side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elyas get frustrated about after leaving the Tinkers?
2. What does Ba'alzamon do to the animal guarding Perrin in his dream?
3. How many towers can the group see when they stop at the lake?
4. What does Rand think when the forest air starts to get warmer?
5. Who fights off the Trollocs in the village?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)