|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 48, The Blight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man by the fire who does not dance while Thom plays his flute?
(a) An apprentice Aes Sedai.
(b) A spy for the Whitecloaks.
(c) A Wisdom teacher.
(d) The leader of the Darkfriends.
2. What must the group do before entering Fal Dara?
(a) Push their cloaks back.
(b) Pay a tribute.
(c) Take their shoes off.
(d) Unsheath their swords.
3. Why does Lan say he cannot be with Nynaeve?
(a) He can't mix his blood.
(b) Her path must continue without his.
(c) He doesn't want to make her a widow.
(d) They are of two different classes.
4. Who is the beggar, looking for Rand at Caemlyn?
5. Who discovers the wolves around the Whitecloak camp when Moiraine is looking for Perrin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first sign to Rand, in the forest, that he is nearing the village?
2. Who is the first person to see Rand after the Trolloc attack?
3. What does Perrin plan to do if they are attacked by the flock of ravens?
4. What does Mat think the innkeeper in The Four Kings wants to do with them?
5. What is the name of the first man Mat meets in the dead city?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)