|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, The Wisdom | Chapter 17, Watchers and Hunters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two powers do men have when they use the One Power?
(a) Earth and Fire.
(b) Spirit and Fire.
(c) Water and Spirit.
(d) Air and Water.
2. Why does Moiraine say she did not extend the fog she created to the other side of the river?
(a) She wants them to think they are still hiding in the fog.
(b) She does not have the power to extend it that far.
(c) She wants a clear road to travel on.
(d) She cannot use her magic on this side of the river.
3. What does Rand make for Tam after the Trolloc attack?
(a) A little.
(b) A crutch.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A splint.
4. What does Tam give Rand just before he leaves with Lan?
(a) The sword.
(b) A map.
(c) A book.
(d) His crest.
5. What do the boys notice watching them when they have finished unloading the cider?
(a) A raven.
(b) A golden hawk.
(c) A falcon.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rand plan to take Tam after the Trolloc attack?
2. What does Lan tell rand about Tam's sword?
3. Where do the male councilmen meet before the Festival?
4. What is different about the Dragon who is creating war in the land?
5. What does Moiraine say the Trollocs were looking for in their attack?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)