1. The Colorado River forms where which two rivers meet?
The Grand and the Green.
2. Approximately how many miles long is the Colorado River?
3. Which part of the Colorado River is the desert portion?
The lower portion.
4. Where is the source of the Gila River?
5. The Colorado River forms a natural boundary between which two states?
California and Arizona.
6. What is the Bill Williams River also known as?
The Rio Virgen.
7. Where did the Apache and Navajo Indian tribes live?
The desert portions.
This section contains 3,534 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)