|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, Cliffs and Terraces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the Colorado River is the desert portion?
(a) The eastern portion.
(b) The lower portion.
(c) The upper portion.
(d) The western portion.
2. What animal is found in the great timber region of Arizona?
(b) Wild turkey.
3. What feeds the Colorado in the high region during the summer months?
(a) Underground springs.
(b) Rain storms.
(d) Melted snow.
4. Who made shelters of boughs and bark?
(a) The Tusayan.
(b) The Ute.
(c) The Navajo.
(d) The Tewan.
5. What kind of homes did the Tewan Indians build?
(d) Cliff dwellings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a feature of the Plateau Province?
2. The Mogollon Escarpment separates the low desert regions from the ______.
3. How many Indian locations did Powell describe in Arizona?
4. Where do the Basin Range Province Waters flow?
5. How many rivers flow through the Pink Cliffs?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)