|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, Cliffs and Terraces.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color rock is unique to the Plateau Province?
2. Where do the Wind River, the Green River and the Gros Ventre River begin?
(a) Los Alimos Peak.
(b) Roswell Peak.
(c) San Juan Peak.
(d) Fremont Peak.
3. Which part of the Colorado River is the desert portion?
(a) The upper portion.
(b) The lower portion.
(c) The western portion.
(d) The eastern portion.
4. The Mogollon Escarpment separates the low desert regions from the ______.
(a) Lower plateau.
(b) Northern tributary.
(c) Pacific Ocean.
(d) Upper plateau.
5. What cliffs are located between the Pink Cliffs?
(a) The Red Cliffs.
(b) The Grey Cliffs.
(c) The Brown Cliffs.
(d) The White Cliffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the source of the Gila River?
2. How many people could the dwellings of the Ute accommodate?
3. Which border of the Plateau Province is Castle Valley on?
4. What animal is found in the great timber region of Arizona?
5. What do the Ute Indians have a wealth of?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)