|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, From Green River City To Flaming Gorge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What divides the Plateau Province?
(a) The Wind River Mountains.
(b) The Great Salt Lake.
(c) The Wasatch Mountains.
(d) The Black Mountains.
2. How many rivers flow through the Pink Cliffs?
3. The Mogollon Escarpment separates the low desert regions from the ______.
(a) Pacific Ocean.
(b) Northern tributary.
(c) Lower plateau.
(d) Upper plateau.
4. What is the cause of the cliffs in the Terrace Plateaus?
(a) A volcano.
(d) A glacier.
5. What cliffs are located between the Pink Cliffs?
(a) The Grey Cliffs.
(b) The White Cliffs.
(c) The Brown Cliffs.
(d) The Red Cliffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bill Williams River also known as?
2. What kind of homes did the Tewan Indians build?
3. Fill in the following from Chapter II: "The Navajos are ____________ in this country."
4. In Chapter IV, east-west cliffs are formed by what?
5. What does the Uinta Valley contain?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)