|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 253-269.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Lao Hong known?
(a) His quiet obedience.
(b) His fighting crickets.
(c) His sleight of hand.
(d) His comic routine.
2. What happens to exams with poor handwriting?
(a) They are automatically marked on level lower.
(b) They are thrown out.
(c) They are given back to the recipent to re-write.
(d) They are considered the same as any other exam.
3. What does Shen Ding's note to Chen say?
(a) He wants Chen to write him.
(b) He does not leave a note.
(c) It says Ding thinks Chen cheated.
(d) An apology.
4. Why is Chen treated differently than the other passengers?
(a) He is quite ill.
(b) He is not treated any differently.
(c) His scholar robes.
(d) He is very affable.
5. To whom does Zhu Tong ask Hong to deliver a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the ship leaves Juijiang?
2. What do the boys find when they arrive at Chengdu?
3. Who is Weijun?
4. Why is Hong tortured?
5. Why is Bao angry with Hong?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)