|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 83-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the highest government exams taken?
(a) In one's own hometown.
(b) The imperial palace in Beijing.
(c) In the largest city of a designated area.
(d) In each province Capitol.
2. In what province do Lao Chen and Lao Hong live?
3. Who is the third son in the family?
(a) Lao So.
(b) Lao Won.
(c) Lao Chen.
(d) Lao Hong.
4. About what does Hong agree with Fei Qun?
(a) That Suzhou will be a fine place to settle.
(b) That Chen can be careless about the details of day-to-day living.
(c) The Beijing will be quite intimidating.
(d) That Chen needs to study harder.
5. Why did Chen go to from where he is returning?
(a) He is learning to swim.
(b) He went there to register.
(c) He works half a day to earn money to take exams.
(d) A scholar in a nearby town summons him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bao?
2. Why do the two boys intend to go there?
3. What does Hong agree to do?
4. How many times has Shen Ding taken the provincial exam before this time?
5. Who are Fire Star and Dragon Legs?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)