|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 65-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bao ask to change Hong's mind?
(a) The village monk.
(d) The village mayor.
2. What does the Magistrate decide to do to find out if the boys are who they say?
(a) Torture Hong.
(b) Torture Chen.
(c) Quiz Chen.
(d) Search their belongings.
3. Why doesn't Lao Hong give some of his prize money to his father?
(a) He hates his father.
(b) He does give some of the prize money to his father.
(c) His father said he does not want the money.
(d) He wants to help his brother with the money.
4. Where are the highest government exams taken?
(a) In one's own hometown.
(b) In each province Capitol.
(c) In the largest city of a designated area.
(d) The imperial palace in Beijing.
5. Why does Chen accede to his school master's request?
(a) Hong convinces him to do so.
(c) He is paid to do so.
(d) He does not agree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zhu Tong?
2. With what does Lao Chen show a remarkable ability when very young?
3. Where is the person to get the letter living?
4. What right does Chen earn?
5. From where is Chen returning?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)