1. Why does Chesterton claim that some people have difficulty perceiving Christianity correctly?
They are too close to it.
2. Who does Chesterton claim to be the best judge of Christianity?
3. Who does Chesterton say would be the second best judge of Christianity?
4. What tactic does Chesterton recommend that people use to see Christianity more fairly?
Pretend it is a foreign pagan religion and give it the same respect.
5. Which of the following is a statement that Chesterton makes?
All of these.
This section contains 6,051 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)