1. There are rivers and other small creeks that flow into what lake?
2. How are these rivers and creeks formed?
From rain water and springs.
3. The area receives an average of ________________ inches of rainfall per year.
4. The rains begin in ________________.
April or May.
5. How long does the rain last?
For an hour or two.
6. How many days does it usually rain in a row?
7. The rains usually end by the end of _________.
8. What happens when the rain stops?
A long hot summer.
This section contains 3,741 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)