|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are usually ________________ in late September and October.
(b) Snow storms.
2. The Age of Exploration began as Europeans looked for a way of reaching what?
(a) The Americas.
3. Menendez returned once more to Florida, this time with ___________ Jesuits.
4. Menendez, who was looking for ___________, found his party held captive by Chief Carlos.
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His son.
5. The _________ settled along the East coast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first to reach Florida?
2. The rains usually end by the end of _________.
3. How are these rivers and creeks formed?
4. Why did Carlos send another relative and two young Indians to Havana?
5. The Indians who settled in Florida came from west of the Mississippi and spoke what language?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)