|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end, did Menendez achieve leadership in Florida?
2. They began to hypothesize that the world was what?
3. After the explorers reached Mexico and its riches, only ________________ was interested in Florida.
(a) Marco Polo.
(b) Vadino Vivaldi.
(c) Giovanni de Plano Carpini.
(d) Juan Ponce de Leon.
4. In Chapter 5, the explorations continue where?
(a) In North and South America.
(b) In North America and Mexico.
(c) In Central America and Mexico.
(d) In South American and Central America.
5. A young nobleman named ________________ was rescued by an Indian maiden and lived among the Indians.
(a) Afonso IV.
(b) Manuel Pessanha.
(c) Juan Ortiz.
(d) Prester John.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Spanish priests continued to try to do what?
2. This rock structure is referred to as the Floridian ____________.
3. How are these rivers and creeks formed?
4. Menendez, who was looking for ___________, found his party held captive by Chief Carlos.
5. Some of the Indians were sold into slavery by whom?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)