|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV and V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does another rainy season begin?
(a) September or October.
(b) August or September.
(c) June or July.
(d) July or August.
2. New technology resulted in navigation equipment like compasses and astrolabes, even though they had few _________.
3. Maps drawn in the early ______________ suggested the existence of Cuba, Jamaica, the Bahamas, and Florida, but they were wrong in their estimated distances.
4. The Indians were descended from ________________.
5. How many days does it usually rain in a row?
(a) Once every other week.
(b) Once per week.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the explorations continue where?
2. The _________ settled along the East coast.
3. After the explorers reached Mexico and its riches, only ________________ was interested in Florida.
4. On the East coast, they boiled the flesh from the bones, tied the bones together and added them to what?
5. What happens when the rain stops?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)