|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the rain stops?
(a) A short hot summer.
(b) A long hot summer.
(c) A short cold winter.
(d) A long cold winter.
2. The ______________ settled around the great central lake.
3. The _______________ settled on the Eastern coast of Southern Florida.
4. In ____________, Carl Fisher laid out the plans for Miami Beach and built hotels.
5. The crime in the Everglades increased due to what?
(a) The goods being transported through the Everglades.
(c) Mental illness.
(d) Severe poverty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some of the Indians were sold into slavery by whom?
2. When the tribes moved further south, they adopted the habits of the ____________.
3. The Indians were descended from ________________.
4. The state was still trying to do what to the Indians?
5. The Indians were forced to sign the Treaty of ___________ Landing.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)