|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Taylor allowed the Blacks to go west with the Indians and prevented them from being hunted in the war zone, __________ hundred of the Indians agreed to move west.
2. When did the Army move out of Florida?
(a) Before war began.
(b) After the peace.
(c) After WWI.
(d) After the Spanish-American War.
3. The Age of Exploration began as Europeans looked for a way of reaching what?
(a) The Americas.
4. He set out with a fleet of ___________ ships and took possession of the territory.
5. The area receives an average of ________________ inches of rainfall per year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Menendez renamed the woman Dona ______________.
2. They began to hypothesize that the world was what?
3. In the end, did Menendez achieve leadership in Florida?
4. ____________________ set up a company to obtain land grants in the Everglades.
5. The ______________ moved into Florida around 1750.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)