|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the rain stops?
(a) A short cold winter.
(b) A short hot summer.
(c) A long cold winter.
(d) A long hot summer.
2. New technology resulted in navigation equipment like compasses and astrolabes, even though they had few _________.
3. In Chapter 5, the explorations continue where?
(a) In Central America and Mexico.
(b) In North and South America.
(c) In South American and Central America.
(d) In North America and Mexico.
4. Many of the ships were wrecked. Why?
5. The maps they made contained many errors. Why?
(a) They were not very intelligent.
(b) They were very careless.
(c) They did not have the precision instruments required to correctly determine latitude and longitude.
(d) They did not find maps to be of much importance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are these rivers and creeks formed?
2. Who was given the right to explore Florida and to conquer the people from Florida to northern Mexico?
3. When does another rainy season begin?
4. In Florida, Menendez asked Carlos if he was prepared to do what?
5. How long does the rain last?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)