1. What are two descriptions that Beauvoir gives to man at the beginning of Part I, Ambiguity and Freedom?
2. How does Beauvoir relate nature of man's existence to the past, present, and future in Part I?
3. To what does Beauvoir credit the development of many different philosophical world views?
4. How does Beauvoir characterize Materialists?
5. How does Beauvoir characterize Dualists?
6. According to Beauvoir, how have existentialists defined their philosophy?
This section contains 1,957 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)