|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Essays are from __________ that Buffett prepared for and wrote for Berkshire shareholders.
(a) Personal notes.
(b) Annual reports.
2. Ben Graham personified the market with the name ___________, to give it a more human side.
(a) Mr. Big.
(b) Sir Market.
(c) The Market Man.
(d) Mr. Market.
3. The current value of the company Buffett and his partner bought showed that they understated its current ________ value.
4. Buffett and Munger promised to provide sufficient additional _______ to evaluate true results.
5. The _______ doesn't feel poorer when the embezzler is getting richer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the bank that had substantial equity interest in Berkshire?
2. The $70B enterprise that Buffett and his partner buy includes GEICO and ________ corporation.
3. Popular theory at the time said that the market was totally efficient at _________ investment.
4. Who did Buffett authorize to use the essays in the book to popularize the teachings and Buffett's own implementation of the teachings?
5. What was the name of Warren Buffett's partner in the company they shared?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Buffett have to say about the idea of annual meetings for shareholders and other business managers?
2. What did Buffett and Munger prefer to do when they invested in a company?
3. What did Buffett fear about investing in companies that were located in California?
4. How did Buffett seek to define a corporation as a mechanism? What exactly did this mean?
5. What happened as a result of Buffett and Munger buying their holding companies at a fair rate or buying lesser interest in at the pro-rata price?
6. What were two of the benefits of zero-coupon bonds, as listed by Berkshire in their promotions?
7. Who did Buffett consider to be partners with him in his business, according to the book?
8. Where did Berkshire directors have most of their net worth invested, according to the book?
9. What did Buffett and Munger commit to providing to their 300,000 shareholders?
10. What is the content of this book often used for, according to the author?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)