|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Accounting Policy and Tax Matters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bonds that Buffett decides to buy in 1989 were thought to be ________, but turn out to be fallen angels.
2. ________ took fictional accounting actions that showed absurd accounting manipulations to let it undersell all competition to dominate the industry.
(c) US Steel.
3. How many shareholders did Munger and Buffett pledge to provide fair and simultaneous reporting to?
4. The $70B enterprise that Buffett and his partner buy includes GEICO and ________ corporation.
(a) General Mills.
(d) GE Re.
5. _________ were often unwilling to discuss the business issues during meetings.
(a) The board members.
(d) The salespeople.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buffett was often frustrated with _________, even though it was valuable for business practices.
2. Buffett thought that any CEO who set earning targets and forecasts might also take ______ with accounting measures.
3. Buffett's wealth was solely in _________ stock, investing and reinvesting dividends on its proportional increase per share market value over time.
4. What was the piece of advice that Buffett took to heart from the athlete?
5. Buffett criticizes __________ market theory as be does not believe it to be a truth.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)