|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Accounting and Valuation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what year were the Berkshire shares to be traded on the New York Stock Exchange?
2. What were the name of the bonds that were issued during WWI?
(a) Series B.
(b) Series II.
(c) Series E.
3. Substantial equity interest was NOT owned by one of the following companies.
(c) American Express.
4. Many ended up taking Buffett and Munger ________ on faith because of the way that they reported.
(b) Past values.
5. What is NOT one of the features that Buffett and Munger looked for in acquisition opportunities?
(a) Consistent earnings power.
(b) Good reputation.
(c) Simple business.
(d) Management in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many primary holdings were permanent in the time of Buffett and Munger?
2. The different classes of stock allow _______ investors to still have value for the money they can spend.
3. Buffett managed by ________-related business principles, according to the book.
4. The goal of the partners was to maximize the real economic benefits, not just the number of ___________.
5. Buffett and Munger invested based on company operating results and not on ____________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)