|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mergers and Acquisitions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buffett and Munger continue to offer _______ for value trade in the acquisition process, as it seems fair to all parties.
2. If the buyer's stock was sold at less than intrinsic value, he bought with undervalued _________ and would suffer an unequal exchange.
3. Buffett started to buy _____ businesses at good prices instead of buying good businesses at fair prices.
4. The goal of the partners was to maximize the real economic benefits, not just the number of ___________.
5. How many primary holdings were permanent in the time of Buffett and Munger?
Short Answer Questions
1. The purchase of the company listed in #49 was influenced by whose investing principles?
2. Buffett admitted that issuing ________ in mergers cost shareholders money, according to the book.
3. The bonds that Buffett decides to buy in 1989 were thought to be ________, but turn out to be fallen angels.
4. The partners were interested firms that are adapted to ______ times that could readily increase prices and scale up to a large volume with more capital.
5. Buffett and Munger believed that marketability and __________ were two terms that increased the likelihood of turnover.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)