|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alternatives to Common Stock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buffett and Munger promised to provide sufficient additional _______ to evaluate true results.
2. The permanent holdings at Berkshire were those that Buffett and Munger decided to keep, no matter what the _________ offered.
3. Who did Buffett authorize to use the essays in the book to popularize the teachings and Buffett's own implementation of the teachings?
(b) No one.
4. Who was the financial mentor that Buffett relied upon for his teachings and lessons about the way to do business?
(a) Charlie Munger.
(b) No one.
(d) Ben Graham.
5. What was the name of the company that Buffett and Munger bought in 1973?
(a) Washington Post.
(b) Chicago Tribune.
(c) New York Times.
(d) Florida Gazette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Below investment grade bonds are generally called ________, since they are able to be transformed.
2. How much was the company worth that Buffett and his partner created at the time of this book?
3. Berkshire's long-term investment strategy to buy and to hold _______ for the long term was something that was comfortable to them.
4. Which business did Munger and Buffett decide to close, despite their best efforts?
5. Ben Graham personified the market with the name ___________, to give it a more human side.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)