|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alternatives to Common Stock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The purchase of the company listed in #49 was influenced by whose investing principles?
(a) No one's.
(b) Charlie Munger.
(c) Warren Buffett.
(d) Ben Graham.
2. Buffett and Munger invested based on company operating results and not on ____________.
(a) Shareholder opinion.
(b) Profit margins.
(c) Price quotes.
(d) The stock market.
3. What were the name of the bonds that were issued during WWI?
(a) Series E.
(b) Series II.
(d) Series B.
4. What did a bondholder have to do with their bond if they decided to cash it in early?
(b) Pay interest.
(c) Transfer it back to the owner.
(d) Earn more.
5. _________ percentage ownership was acquired when the market presented opportunities, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buffett and Munger also followed the idea of minimal use of _______ and leverage, helping to create solid investments.
2. Which of the partners had 99% of their net worth concentrated in Berkshire stock?
3. Essays are from __________ that Buffett prepared for and wrote for Berkshire shareholders.
4. Below investment grade bonds are generally called ________, since they are able to be transformed.
5. A CEO unlikely to dispose of his successful operating business may sell profitable stock investments to redeploy _________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)