|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alternatives to Common Stock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the other hand, a zero bond may not require _________, but can be satisfied with pay in kind bonds.
(b) Interest payments.
(d) Legal help.
2. Berkshire might evolve into a _______ form of board situation, upon Buffett's death, according to the book.
3. The permanent holdings at Berkshire were those that Buffett and Munger decided to keep, no matter what the _________ offered.
4. Buffett's ______ years of experience cause him to think that efficient times in the market do not constitute an efficient market.
5. _________ percentage ownership was acquired when the market presented opportunities, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the value of the shares of the company that Buffett and his partner purchased thirty years after its purchase?
2. What was the name of the bond holdings that Buffett added to Berkshire in 1989?
3. Buffett did not expand, borrow, or sell unless Berkshire received as much _________ as it gave.
4. Most Berkshire _______ had their net worth invested primarily in the company.
5. Buffett dismissed risk in his choices with his notion that falling __________ prices present an opportunity to buy.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)