|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Corporate Finance and Investing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the title of Buffett in relation to his company?
2. Half of all major American companies match __________ donations of directors.
3. A CEO unlikely to dispose of his successful operating business may sell profitable stock investments to redeploy _________.
4. A __________ was something that Buffett and Munger believed was valuable to inform businesses owners of the year's business growth.
(a) Business report.
(b) Business forum.
(c) Business gathering.
(d) Business trade show.
5. What was NOT one of the elements listed in the elements of arbitrage in the book?
(a) Length of time money is committed.
(b) Likelihood that money is committed.
(c) Change a competing event occurs.
(d) Expected internal action.
Short Answer Questions
1. The partners considered a lesser interest if the ________ price was less than what it would be for 100%.
2. Ben Graham personified the market with the name ___________, to give it a more human side.
3. Buffett did not expand, borrow, or sell unless Berkshire received as much _________ as it gave.
4. Buffett believed that many annual ________ were a waste of time for the shareholders and the management.
5. _________ percentage ownership was acquired when the market presented opportunities, according to the book.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)