|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Corporate Governance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buffett managed by ________-related business principles, according to the book.
2. Buffett and Munger promised to provide sufficient additional _______ to evaluate true results.
3. Most Berkshire _______ had their net worth invested primarily in the company.
4. What was the name of Warren Buffett's partner in the company they shared?
(a) Charlie Munger.
(b) Steve Jobs.
(c) Bill Gates.
(d) Lloyd Munger.
5. The intrinsic business value goal was reached by ________, preferably 100% ownership of diverse business firms generating cash and above-average returns on capital.
Short Answer Questions
1. The long-term economic goal was to maximize per-share average annual rate of gain at ______% of the intrinsic business value.
2. Buffett and his partner preferred to buy a company at a fair price at _______% interest.
3. What was the title of Buffett's partner in the company they shared?
4. How much was the company worth that Buffett and his partner created at the time of this book?
5. What was the value of the shares of the company that Buffett and his partner purchased thirty years after its purchase?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)