|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Corporate Governance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The content of the book was often used as a standard text at the Cardozo School of __________.
2. Substantial equity interest was NOT owned by one of the following companies.
(d) American Express.
3. What was the name of the bank that had substantial equity interest in Berkshire?
(b) Wells Fargo.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) Fifth Third.
4. How many shareholders did Munger and Buffett pledge to provide fair and simultaneous reporting to?
5. What was the name of Warren Buffett's partner in the company they shared?
(a) Steve Jobs.
(b) Lloyd Munger.
(c) Charlie Munger.
(d) Bill Gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. A __________ was something that Buffett and Munger believed was valuable to inform businesses owners of the year's business growth.
2. Most Berkshire _______ had their net worth invested primarily in the company.
3. _________ percentage ownership was acquired when the market presented opportunities, according to the book.
4. _________ were often unwilling to discuss the business issues during meetings.
5. Half of all major American companies match __________ donations of directors.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)