|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Accounting and Valuation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the stock market value of the company in #49 when it was first purchased by Buffett?
2. What was the value of the shares of the company that Buffett and his partner purchased thirty years after its purchase?
(a) $40,000 per share.
(b) $10,000 per share.
(c) $25,000 per share.
(d) $15,000 per share.
3. Buffett's ______ years of experience cause him to think that efficient times in the market do not constitute an efficient market.
4. The satire talked about charging off ________ value to negative one million dollars so the company could convert depreciation cost to annual appreciation gain.
(b) Variable assets.
(d) Fixed assets.
5. In some cases, the benefits of partial ownership earnings may far outweigh the ________ acquisition cost.
(d) Fees and.
Short Answer Questions
1. The long-term economic goal was to maximize per-share average annual rate of gain at ______% of the intrinsic business value.
2. What is NOT one of the companies listed as having the management requirements that Buffett and Munger want to see?
3. Which state was Buffett worried about in terms of its ability to create good investments for his company?
4. What was NOT one of the three tax-free gifting tactics that Buffett suggested to shareholders?
5. The $70B enterprise that Buffett and his partner buy includes GEICO and ________ corporation.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)