|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Common Stock.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buffett is proud that ____% of the shares outstanding at the end of each year were held by the same shareholders.
2. Buffett's criteria measured _________ expectations of the highest after-tax returns to maximize net worth in the long run.
3. Which state was Buffett worried about in terms of its ability to create good investments for his company?
4. Value came from a fixed-income feature to set minimum value with __________ as a bonus.
(b) A unique product.
(c) A strong management team.
(d) A good economy.
5. Two super contagious diseases in the investment world included _______ and greed, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most Berkshire _______ had their net worth invested primarily in the company.
2. The NYSE listing for Berkshire was thought to reduce _______ for shareholders by ensuring a narrow market maker spread.
3. Preferred stock is considered with _________ that Munger and Buffett like, admire, and trust.
4. What were the name of the bonds that Buffett seeks to promote through Berkshire?
5. What was NOT one of the elements listed in the elements of arbitrage in the book?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)