|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mergers and Acquisitions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The intrinsic business value goal was reached by ________, preferably 100% ownership of diverse business firms generating cash and above-average returns on capital.
2. Buffett and Munger continue to offer _______ for value trade in the acquisition process, as it seems fair to all parties.
3. What was the piece of advice that Buffett took to heart from the athlete?
(a) Practice makes permitted.
(b) Practice makes perfect.
(c) Perfect makes practice.
(d) Practice makes permanent.
4. Alternative investments were considered for __________ high quality investments when a preferable business could not be located.
5. Buffett and Munger did not operate a strategic plan for __________ but compare opportunities against passive investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the name of the bonds that were issued during WWI?
2. If the buyer's stock was sold at less than intrinsic value, he bought with undervalued _________ and would suffer an unequal exchange.
3. _________ were often unwilling to discuss the business issues during meetings.
4. What is NOT one of the three excuses often given by an overpaying buyer, according to the book?
5. A bond is _______ with regular payment of interest and repayment of principle.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)