Introduction and Prologue
1. What was the name of Warren Buffett's partner in the company they shared?
(a) Lloyd Munger.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Charlie Munger.
(d) Steve Jobs.
2. How much was the company worth that Buffett and his partner created at the time of this book?
3. The content of the book was often used as a standard text at the Cardozo School of __________.
4. What was the title of Buffett in relation to his company?
5. What was the title of Buffett's partner in the company they shared?
(c) Vice President.
6. What company did Buffett acquire in 1964, which he eventually grew into a large holding company?
7. What was the initial book value of the company that Buffett and his partner acquired in 1964?
This section contains 3,705 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)