1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, what two words does the narrator say the book will show the difference between?
Nervous and anxious.
2. What type of ice cream does the narrator at the beginning of Chapter 1 state you may be nervous about eating?
Prune ice cream.
3. According to the narrator, what is the definition of "anxious"?
Troubled by disturbing suspense.
4. Why does the narrator state the dictionary is more pleasant than reading this book?
You can skip to more pleasant words.
5. In Chapter 1, what does the narrator suggest the reader do instead of reading this book?
Curl up with a dictionary.
This section contains 4,858 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)