1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, what two words does the narrator say the book will show the difference between?
2. What type of ice cream does the narrator at the beginning of Chapter 1 state you may be nervous about eating?
3. According to the narrator, what is the definition of "anxious"?
4. Why does the narrator state the dictionary is more pleasant than reading this book?
5. In Chapter 1, what does the narrator suggest the reader do instead of reading this book?
This section contains 4,858 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)