|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slides down the banister first and laughs?
2. According to Esme, which district is not a place for young people?
(a) The Dark district.
(b) The Beverage district.
(c) The Beach district.
(d) The Fish district.
3. What is at the curve of the staircase on each floor?
(a) A gift.
(b) A door and a pair of sliding elevator doors.
(c) A candle.
(d) A gate.
4. According to Esme, what is illegal to auction off?
(a) "In" items.
5. What is one of the things the Baudelaire children are afraid has happened since Gunther arrived?
(a) Something dreadful has happened to the doorman.
(b) Something dreadful has happened to Mr. Poe.
(c) Something dreadful has happened to Esme.
(d) Something dreadful has happened to the Quagmires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet tell her siblings she wants them to search the penthouse for?
2. At Café Salmonella, what has replaced the flowers in the vases?
3. What are the buildings made of where Café Salmonella is located?
4. How does Violet propose to free the Quagmires from their cage?
5. What does Klaus hope his new guardians will have for him when he gets to the apartment?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)