|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the Quagmire children?
(a) They found guardians.
(b) They ran away.
(c) Count Olaf kidnapped them.
(d) They died in a fire.
2. According to the narrator, what would you probably see at the front of a chemistry class?
(a) A projector.
(b) A teacher desk.
(c) A chalkboard.
(d) A table of elements.
3. According to the narrator, what does the phrase "dwarfed by comparison" not have to deal with?
(a) The phrase doesn't have anything to do with comparisons.
(b) The phrase doesn't have anything to do with dogs.
(c) The phrase doesn't have anything to do with children.
(d) The phrase doesn't have anything to do with dwarves.
4. Which character is dressed in black riding boots, a pinstriped suit, and a monocle?
(a) The doorman.
(c) Count Olaf.
5. What is Sunny's bedroom filled with?
(a) Toys for teenagers.
(b) Toys suitable for babies with softer teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator state the dictionary is more pleasant than reading this book?
2. Why does Mrs. Squalor want to adopt the children?
3. What does Violet hope the new guardians will have for her when she gets to the apartment?
4. According to the narrator, what does Mr. Poe always have?
5. Which of the Baudelaire orphans wear glasses?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)