|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Temple of the Winds: Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the snowball aimed for?
(a) The northern sea.
(b) The southern sea.
(c) The western ocean.
(d) The eastern ocean.
2. Who does Hutch call for help?
3. In what year does this novel begin?
4. What part of the terraforming schedule is likely to cause the largest problem on Quraqua?
(a) The draining of the local lakes.
(b) The release of nuclear material to create atmosphere.
(c) The scheduled melting of the ice caps.
(d) The arrival of early stage citizenry.
5. What language are the symbols found written in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Kosmik's response to Hutch's homemade torpedo so far?
2. What conditions does Ed Horner put on giving Richard a ride?
3. What strength will the earthquakes that follow the explosions be?
4. What did the Scrivners predict?
5. Who is still on Quraqua trying to recover the printing press?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)