|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Beta Pac: Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What revelation do these calculations lead Frank to?
(a) Another alignment is not due for several hundred years.
(b) The discontinuities are all eight thousand years apart.
(c) Another alignment is due soon.
(d) The discontinuities are done.
2. How many cannot be removed from the Kosmik in time?
3. What decision does Richard Wald make?
(a) That he has to see the Iapetus like figure for himself.
(b) That he wants to return to teaching.
(c) That he wants to be cremated.
(d) That he wants to mine the moon.
4. When do Hutch and Richard arrive at Quraqua?
(a) June 6th.
(b) August 5th.
(c) September 4th.
(d) July 3rd.
5. What part of the terraforming schedule is likely to cause the largest problem on Quraqua?
(a) The arrival of early stage citizenry.
(b) The release of nuclear material to create atmosphere.
(c) The draining of the local lakes.
(d) The scheduled melting of the ice caps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high is the wave in the deep sea?
2. What do Janet and Hutch do?
3. What happens on board the Wincklemann at that point?
4. How long after the first detonation is it before the ice pack explodes?
5. Who calls Kosmik to tell them them 'might' have a problem?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)