Prologue and Part One: Moonrise: Chapters 1 and 2
1. In what year does this novel begin?
2. What planet are they trying to terraform?
3. What is the terraforming project called?
(a) Project Rebirth.
(b) Project Life.
(c) Project Hope.
(d) Project Renewal.
4. What are the archaeologists trying to uncover?
(a) The history of the temples.
(b) The meaning behind Quraqua.
(c) The history of the planet.
(d) The meaning behind the monuments they have found.
5. When is the Temple of Winds uncovered?
6. How many civilizations have lived on Quraqua?
7. What do the friezes in the Temple show?
(a) The University of Antioch.
(b) The moonrise.
(c) The story of Tull from infant to godhood.
(d) The civilization recently past.
8. What is surprising about the figure Harry discovers in the friezes on the Temple?
(a) There is one the same on Iapetus.
(b) They exist on every planet they find.
(c) There are others on Earth.
(d) It is depicting a monument maker.
This section contains 4,826 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)