Prologue and Part One: Moonrise: Chapters 1 and 2
• The Engines of God is a novel that takes place beginning in the year 2197.
• Earth is attempting to ready the planet Quraqua for terraforming.
• Called Project Hope, it is to be the future of mankind and a new start for its inhabitants.
• Archaeologists are attempting to discover the meaning behind a selection of monuments found.
• Scattered on different orbs in the galaxy, they are obviously created by the same race.
• Quraqua may hold the key to this mystery in the recently uncovered ruins.
• In 2202, archaeologists find a figure that is also on Iapetus and try to extend the time they have.
• After 28 years on Quraqua, they still don't fully understand the two civilizations that occupied it.
• Henry's team breaks through to the Temple of the Winds, a large space under water.
• It is filled with friezes that depict the story of...
This section contains 3,960 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)