|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Svetlana play?
2. What month was it when the prisoners got off the train?
3. When did Anna Semyonovna announce that there would be a declamation contest?
(a) November 1945.
(b) February 1946.
(c) January 1946.
(d) December 1945.
4. What time did Esther's escort pick her up for the masquerade?
5. When Esther and her mother moved to a new hut in Chapter 17, what was the name of the couple's baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of the actors in the American movie Esther saw in Chapter 10?
2. How many openings provided light and air in the railroad car the Rudomins were put into?
3. How were the prisoners to march to the village?
4. What was Esther's first meal on the train?
5. How long did it take before Esther and her grandmother were allowed to go to the village?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)