|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 and Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors were the first collar and cuff set that Esther made?
(a) Lavender and gray.
(b) Yellow and green.
(c) White and red.
(d) Blue and pink.
2. What was the name of the boy who Esther had a crush upon?
3. How many grams of bread were the Polish slave laborers given?
4. When was the declamation contest to be held?
(a) June 1946.
(b) May 1946.
(c) March 1946.
(d) April 1946.
5. What paper did the Rudomins use to write to Samuel?
(a) An old newspaper.
(b) An old homework paper of Esther's.
(c) They wrote on the back of his letter.
(d) They bought paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how many times did Esther say that she saw Deanna Durbin in a movie?
2. What color gown did Esther hope to borrow for a masquerade?
3. Who was one of the actors in the American movie Esther saw in Chapter 10?
4. What type of a field did Esther and the children work in?
5. How many Russian soldiers brought Esther's father to the house with his hands tied behind his back?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)