|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What paper did the Rudomins use to write to Samuel?
(a) They wrote on the back of his letter.
(b) An old homework paper of Esther's.
(c) They bought paper.
(d) An old newspaper.
2. What color were Esther's curtains that she made from hospital gauze?
3. Where did Esther's father believe that they were traveling through?
4. During the first night in the schoolroom, what time did the prisoners hear a knock at the window?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
5. How wide were the beds in the barracks where the former prisoners were to stay?
(a) 90 inches.
(b) 80 inches.
(c) 70 inches.
(d) 60 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Great-grandmother Reisa when she died?
2. What disease ran rampant during the Rudomins' second summer in Siberia?
3. When was Esther's birthday?
4. What was the name of the hill where Esther liked to go to look down on her hometown?
5. What was one of the gifts that Esther received for her 12th birthday?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)