|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was made in one of the new factories that was built in Rubtsovsk?
(b) Auto parts.
(c) Tin cans.
(d) Heating units.
2. What nationality did Esther see in her mother's features?
3. Where had the doctor in Rubtsovsk lived before coming to the village?
(d) St. Petersburg.
4. How much money was Esther able to get when she sold something in Chapter 14?
(a) 25 rubles.
(b) 15 rubles.
(c) 20 rubles.
(d) 30 rubles.
5. What was Esther's first meal on the train?
(b) Watery cereal.
(c) Cabbage soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What paper did the Rudomins use to write to Samuel?
2. What did some of the native Siberian men drink?
3. What scarred the faces of some of the people in Rubtsovsk?
4. How many of the Siberians had a chipped front tooth from eating sunflower seeds?
5. What month did the snows begin?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)