|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Esther wash her hair with in Chapter 4?
(a) Water from a puddle.
(d) Water from the river.
2. What month was it when the prisoners got off the train?
3. How many separate apartments were in Esther's house?
4. How were the prisoners to march to the village?
(a) 3 abreast.
(b) In groups of 5.
(c) In groups of 2.
(d) 4 abreast.
5. How fast was the train traveling that Esther and her family were on?
(a) 5-8 mph.
(b) 10-12 mph.
(c) 15 mph.
(d) 20 mph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color roof was on Esther's house?
2. What time were the prisoners forced to get up their first morning at the gypsum mines?
3. What territory were the prisoners in when the train stopped?
4. What was Esther's father's occupation?
5. What river ran through the town where Esther lived?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)