|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week did the children of Rubtsovsk have to gather to haul bricks?
2. How old was Esther at the beginning of the book?
3. How far did Esther have to walk to attend her new school in Chapter 18?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) A half an hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
4. How many Jewish men gathered in the hut to pray with Samuel after he learned that his father died?
5. What did some girls bring the prisoners who slept in the schoolroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Esther wash her hair with in Chapter 4?
2. What did Esther's mother pack for her migraines?
3. What did Esther smell when they got to Rubtsovsk?
4. What did Esther use to dye hospital gauze that she used for curtains in her family's hut?
5. How long was Esther allowed to lay on a straw mattress when she was sick?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)