|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness caused Esther to spend a few days alone in the room they all shared?
(a) Chicken Pox.
2. What color roof was on Esther's house?
3. What territory were the prisoners in when the train stopped?
4. How many of the Siberians had a chipped front tooth from eating sunflower seeds?
5. How old was Esther at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What design was on the wallpaper in Esther's room?
2. What was the name of the hill where Esther liked to go to look down on her hometown?
3. What jewelry did Great-grandmother Reisa always wear?
4. What did Grandmother Anna take to trade in Rubtsovsk?
5. What type of a field did Esther and the children work in?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)