|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did each trip take for the Rudomins to move their belongings to their new dwelling place in Chapter 9?
(a) 30 min.
(b) 45 min.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
2. What did some girls bring the prisoners who slept in the schoolroom?
3. How many grams of bread were the Polish slave laborers given?
4. How many rooms did the hut have where the Rudomins moved in Chapter 9?
5. How many weeks had the Rudomins been traveling when Esther's father spied mountains?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 5-6 weeks.
(d) 3-4 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the prisoners to march to the village?
2. What eye disease did Nikita have?
3. What did Nina want Raya to give her in Chapter 6?
4. How many Jewish men gathered in the hut to pray with Samuel after he learned that his father died?
5. What time were the prisoners forced to get up their first morning at the gypsum mines?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)