|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms did the hut have where the Rudomins moved in Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 12, how many times did Esther say that she saw Deanna Durbin in a movie?
3. How much more did the Rudomins have to pay for their new dwelling place in Chapter 9?
(a) 8 rubles.
(b) Double what they'd paid before.
(c) Three times what they'd paid before.
(d) 12 rubles.
4. When Samuel left for the front lines, how much food did the Rudomins have in their food cellar?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 month.
5. How many openings provided light and air in the railroad car the Rudomins were put into?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game did Musik always used to let Esther win?
2. How fast was the train traveling that Esther and her family were on?
3. What type of hat did Grandmother Anna wear on the train?
4. What jewelry did Great-grandmother Reisa always wear?
5. What disease ran rampant during the Rudomins' second summer in Siberia?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)