|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 and Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Samuel left for the front lines, how much food did the Rudomins have in their food cellar?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 month.
2. Later, how many Polish people did Esther learn were deported as "class enemies"?
(b) A little less than a million.
(c) More than a million.
3. How wide were the beds in the barracks where the former prisoners were to stay?
(a) 70 inches.
(b) 60 inches.
(c) 90 inches.
(d) 80 inches.
4. Approximately how many people were taken to the gypsum mines?
5. What type of paper did Esther and Miss Rachel use to make clowns ruffs and hats for birthday parties in Vilna?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Esther's mother pack for her migraines?
2. About how long did the Rudomins and others travel before they were allowed off the train?
3. What nationality did Esther see in her mother's features?
4. In Chapter 12, how many times did Esther say that she saw Deanna Durbin in a movie?
5. How long did each trip take for the Rudomins to move their belongings to their new dwelling place in Chapter 9?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)