|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandfather used to give the child whose flowers looked the best?
(a) A toy.
(b) 50 groshes.
(d) A movie ticket.
2. What was a favorite pastime of the boys in Siberia?
(a) Raising pigeons.
(b) Raising hawks.
(c) Playing marbles.
3. Where did the woman and her daughter come from who wanted Esther to make sweaters from unused wool?
4. What payment was a woman willing to pay Esther to make two sweaters from unused wool?
(d) Rocking chair.
5. What were the prisoners given occasionally to eat as a special treat?
(d) Soup with bits of meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of the actors in the American movie Esther saw in Chapter 10?
2. What was Marya's husband's occupation?
3. What color were Esther's curtains that she made from hospital gauze?
4. What did Samuel give to Esther and Grandmother Anna to trade in Rubtsovsk?
5. What bird did Esther see as she and her grandmother began their walk to the village?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)