|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the Rudomins have to wait in line to use the public bath?
(a) 60 min.
(b) At least a couple of hours.
(c) About 3 hours.
(d) 45 min.
2. What illness caused Esther to spend a few days alone in the room they all shared?
(c) Chicken Pox.
3. What did Samuel give to Esther and Grandmother Anna to trade in Rubtsovsk?
(c) Silk shirt.
(d) Leather shoes.
4. Including Esther, how many children walked together to school in a convoy?
5. How many hours did it take Esther and Grandmother Anna to walk to Rubtsovsk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What payment was a woman willing to pay Esther to make two sweaters from unused wool?
2. What type of building housed the village library?
3. In Chapter 5, how many people were allowed to go to the village at a time?
4. Who was one of Raya's favorite Russian writers?
5. What would there be to eat sometimes when Raya spent time with Uncle Yozia and Aunt Zaya?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)