|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Goolrick wonder about, in terms of how she went on making herself breakfast, even after she knew what happened?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His mother.
2. Whom does Goolrick tell the following morning?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. What excuse did the Goolrick children use to convince their parents to buy them things?
(a) They said they needed it for school.
(b) They said they wanted it.
(c) They said their friends had it.
(d) They threatened to run away.
4. Who are Sonny and Blanche?
(a) Goolrick's made up Jewish parents.
(b) Goolrick's in-laws.
(c) Goolrick's aunt and uncle.
(d) Goolrick's parents.
5. Who saved George's life that day?
(a) Jennifer Dench.
(b) Iona Freeland.
(c) Kathleen McKenna.
(d) Judy Garland.
6. When Goolrick was hospitalized, what did his aunt think caused his breakdown?
(a) His breakup with his lover.
(b) His mother's breast cancer.
(c) His car accident.
(d) His addiction.
7. What does Goolrick say in response?
(a) "I don't believe you"
(b) "You won't do that"
(c) "I seriously doubt it"
(d) "Go away"
8. What does George threaten to do?
(a) Kill Goolrick's sister.
(b) Shoot Goolrick.
(c) Cut off Goolrick's ear.
(d) Rape Goolrick's mother.
9. What did Goolrick fantasize about his parents?
(a) They were aliens.
(b) They kidnapped him as a child.
(c) They would die.
(d) They were not his real parents.
10. What does Goolrick suddenly hear as George is threatening him?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) The church bells.
(d) Girl scouts.
11. What happened to the cream?
(a) It would spoil.
(b) It would coagulate.
(c) It would separate.
(d) It would melt.
12. What word do the Goolrick's use instead of fabrics?
13. What does Goolrick do to his sister's friend that causes him to orgasm?
(a) Touches her finger.
(b) Makes love to her.
(c) Touches her breast.
(d) Kisses her.
14. How does Goolrick get home that day?
(a) He calls his mother.
(b) He rides his bike.
(c) He takes the bus.
(d) He walks.
15. Who molested Goolrick?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who woke to see the molestation?
2. How many classes were taught at the school where Goolrick went to kindergarten?
3. What did Lackman bake for Butter Day?
4. What does Mother do after Goolrick goes to college?
5. What did Goolrick think the man was doing at first?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)