Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why did Goolrick's mother and father die?
They drank too much.
2. What did Goolrick find had infested his parents' home when he visited his father?
3. What did Goolrick's godfather's wife bring to the family following Father's death?
4. What did the eighteen year old boy who lived in the neighborhood want that had belonged to Goolrick's father?
5. What does Goolrick do the morning of the funeral?
Digs his father's grave.
6. What primary emotion does Goolrick find himself feeling following his father's death?
7. What disease does Goolrick's mother have?
This section contains 3,861 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)