|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cowboy Sandwich and Such Charming Hands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which holidays were pageants held?
(a) Washington's Birthday and May Day.
(b) New Years and Valentine's Day.
(c) Easter and Christmas.
(d) Easter and May Day.
2. What allowed the family to begin going to the beach for three weeks a year?
(a) Father's new job.
(b) Father's retirement.
(c) Mother's new job.
(d) A family inheritance.
3. Who saves Goolrick's life by calling him one night, unexpectedly?
(a) The police.
(b) A psychotherapist friend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
4. At what age did most people start smoking in Virginia, according to Goolrick?
5. What word do the Goolrick's use instead of fabrics?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the other person's suicide attempt do for Goolrick?
2. What did the children eat with the newly made butter?
3. What did Goolrick fantasize about his parents?
4. What does Goolrick suffer from?
5. What second operation did brother have that could have rendered him "a zombie" according to mother?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)