1. Who is the author of "The Enchanted April"?
Elizabeth von Arnim.
2. What is the weather like at the beginning of the novel?
Cold and rainy.
3. Where is Mrs. Wilkins at the beginning of the novel?
At a women's club.
4. What newspaper is Mrs. Wilkins reading in Chapter 1?
5. What catches Mrs. Wilkins eye in the newspaper?
6. What excites Mrs. Wilkins about what she sees in the newspaper in Chapter 1?
The possibility of a holiday in Italy.
7. What does the narration note about Mrs. Wilkins marriage and life in Chapter 1?
It is dull and routine.
This section contains 5,947 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)