|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rose and Mr. Briggs do at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Share a kiss.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Take a walk.
(d) Sit in front of the fire.
2. What is Lady Caroline's nickname?
3. What does Mrs. Wilkins remind Mrs. Arbuthnot of in Chapter 21?
(a) That she is Mrs. Arbuthnot's biggest fan.
(b) That she was sure that Frederick would come.
(c) That Frederick is her devoted husband.
(d) That Mrs. Arbuthnot is loveable.
4. What does Lady Caroline tell Costanza in Chapter 8?
(a) To get orders from one of the other ladies instead.
(b) To conduct his work when she is not around.
(c) To only answer with "yes" or "no" unless absolutely necessary.
(d) To come to her for direction.
5. How did Lady Caroline and Mrs. Fisher come to arrive at the house at the same time?
(a) They were previously acquainted and felt it proper to travel together.
(b) They tried to arrive before the other but ended up arriving at the same time.
(c) They both came to Italy early to get the nicest rooms.
(d) They decided to travel together so they could play cards on the train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Wilkins do at the end of Chapter 21 before anyone else can get a word in?
2. How does Mrs. Wilkins normally behave in public as of Chapter 1?
3. Where is Mrs. Wilkins returning from when she kisses Mrs. Fisher in Chapter 18?
4. What does Mrs. Arbuthnot long to share with her husband in Chapter 11?
5. What does Mrs. Arbuthnot imagine will happen when she and her husband are old?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)