|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Fisher and Lady Caroline have taken out of their rooms upon their arrival at the house?
(a) The chamber pots.
(b) The drapery.
(d) Old clothes.
2. What is Mrs. Arbuthnot described as in Chapter 1?
3. What does Mrs. Fisher reminisce about when interviewed by Mrs. Wilkins and Mrs. Arbuthnot?
(a) Her school days.
(b) A home filled with artists.
(c) Her past visits to Italy.
(d) Her marriage.
4. Why does Lady Caroline sneak out of the villa in Chapter 19?
(a) To meet her lover.
(b) To avoid Mr. Briggs.
(c) To enjoy the Italian nightlife.
(d) To return to England.
5. According to Mrs. Wilkins at the train station, what does her husband have no right to do?
(a) Make her feel guilty.
(b) Forgive her.
(c) See her off.
(d) Follow her to Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What catches Mrs. Wilkins eye in the newspaper?
2. Who does Mellersh run into when he runs out of the bathroom soaking wet in Chapter 14?
3. What does Lady Caroline tell Costanza in Chapter 8?
4. Who is Mellersh?
5. What does Rose hope for in Chapter 17?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)