|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Mrs. Fisher feel has to be done about Mrs. Wilkins?
(a) She has to be institutionalized.
(b) She has to be thanked.
(c) She has to be curbed.
(d) She has to be celebrated.
2. What did Lady Caroline and Mrs. Fisher feel they had the right to when they arrived at the house?
(a) To choose the menu.
(b) The first pick of reading materials.
(c) The best rooms.
(d) The use of the restrooms first.
3. Why is Mrs. Fisher disappointed by the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Because she has no one to invite to the villa.
(b) Because she finds yet another gray hair on her head.
(c) Because the lunch menu is dull and uninspired.
(d) Because another husband is to be invited to the villa.
4. What does Mrs. Fisher tell Mrs. Wilkins and Mrs. Arbuthnot to do during the lunch course in Chapter 9?
(a) To go and talk to Lady Caroline.
(b) Tell her about their pasts.
(c) To eat with their mouths closed.
(d) To pass her the pasta, parmesan and bread.
5. How does Mrs. Fisher react the Mrs. Wilkins' enthusiasm in Chapter 7?
(a) With happiness.
(b) With enthusiasm.
(c) With indifference.
(d) With impatience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lotty?
2. What does Lady Caroline find strange in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Mellersh exit the bathroom wearing only a towel in Chapter 14?
4. Why does Mrs. Fisher become annoyed with Mrs. Wilkins in Chapter 9?
5. Why doesn't Lady Caroline want Mr. Wilkins to come stay at the villa?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)